We specialize in durable electronics for long-product life cycle segments, offering customized solutions in engineering and manufacturing as we take advantage of the emergence of new applications of electronics for the industrial field. We help customers produce a high product mix of security devices, access controls, and building automation.
Our power modules can be used in multiple applications such as electric vehicles and smart grid. These terminal power semiconductor devices are used as electric switches that combine high efficiency and fast switching.
Kingford PCBA Manufacturing Capabilities
- Surface Mount Line (SMT placement to 0201)
- BGA (Up to 508 x 457 mm)
- Through hole (manual and automated)
- Burn0in capabilities, thermal and life cycle
- Conformal coating (manual and automated)
- Ionization level testing
- Radio Frequency (RF), In Circuit Testing (ICT), Functional, & ATE Testing
- Aqueous PCBA cleaning
- FDA QSR compliant process validation and DHRs with full component traceability