Kingford is a high-tech company focusing on PCB and PCB Assembly manufacturing for nearly two decades, serving the global electronics industry, including automotive electronics, medical electronics, military equipment, power communications, industrial automation, and smart home industries. One-stop integrated manufacturing service provider for electronic component procurement, SMT placement and assembly testing, and supply chain construction.
Kingford is thriving in a competitive industry, which is mainly due to our unwavering commitment to meet customers’ specifications, quality and on-time delivery commitments. We developing the latest PCB assembly and surface mount (SMT) capabilities including support for :
1. Fine pitch and high count BGAs, Minimum package components(01005), POP, Chip on Board, RF microelectronics, press fit connectors, fiber optics.
2. Mixed processes (tin-lead and lead-free), lead-through holes, wave soldering and selective soldering, double-sided and single-sided reflow soldering, wide body and backplane.
3. Quick turn prototype PCB assembly, RoHS compliance certification, conformal & parylene coating, laser marking.
4. Inspection and testing using theX-Ray equipment, AOI, latest SPI and Flying probe.
5. Comprehensive electrical testing and test system development for boundary scan, functional test, burn in test (BIT)and in-circuit test (ICT).