PCB Fabrication and Massive Production
Kingford has the capability to manufacture pcb ranging from basic single sided boards up to twenty-two layer multilayers ,and provide one stop turnkey services, including pcb layout, manufacture, assembly, components sourcing and function testing. The superior service we offer our customers is the key to our success and our mission has remained the same since we started business in 1999: to provide high quality, technically advanced products within the customer’s timescales. And our PCB are certificated with ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO13485,IATF16949 and UL E352816. This commitment, combined with the wealth of experience and expertise we have built up over the years, means we can offer a total solution to our customers PCB requirements – from front end engineering through to in time deliveries.
What kind of PCBs we mainly manufacturing：
1. Layer:1 up to 22 Layers
2. Material: FR-4 / High TG FR-4 / Halogen Free material/Rogers/Arlon/Taconic/Teflon etc.
3. Board Thickness:0.4mm-3mm
4. Cooper thickness:0.5oz-6oz
5. Surface Finish:ENIG,Gold Finger,Immersion Silver,Immersion,Tin,HASL(LF),OSP,ENEPIG,Hard gold plating etc
6. Solder Mask: LP green,matte green,black,white,blue, red color etc.
7. Silkscreen:black,white ,yellow, grey etc.
8. Outline profile:Rout/ V-cut/ Bridge/ Stamp hole
These PCBs are mainly used in medical device, communication,Security, IOT,industrial control and Lighting etc.
Service: 1.PCB design(We have a partner PCB designer.)
For PCB manufacturing, you just need to send us gerber files and your PCB requirement including PCB material, board thickness, solder mask, silkscreen and surface finish etc PCB specification.
What kind of PCB file format can you accept for production?
*Gerber, PROTEL 99SE, PROTEL DXP, CAM350, ODB+(.TGZ)
How can you get your quotation from us?
* Find the email address on our website or call us to get detailed sales contact;
* Pls send your PCB design, parameters and QTY to us;
* Your inquiry will get response within 24 hours after checking.
What payment methods you accept?
* Western Union (little wire transfer cost for small amount)
* Wire transfer
* Paypal (need approval)