PCB FABRICATION AND LAYOUT
Printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication and layout services is one of the ways that we help our customers get to market faster as our engineering team has significant real world experience designing PCBs for performance and manufacturability.
Our 20 years of PCB manufacturing history allows us to quickly get customers full Gerber and drawing packages if you:
- Require a PCB layout from design schematics you have created.
- Have an existing design that needs to be updated, changed, or optimized for cost effective assembly.
- Need a new PCB design, from concept (schematics/BOM) to creation (full PCB documentation).
Our team of engineers and CAD/CAM operators are available to discuss any project needs that our customer may have as we are fully licensed and utilize industry leading tools, including Cadence Allegro, Mentor Expedition, Mentor’s PADS, Altium, Valor for DFM Analysis.
Our Capabilities Encompass The Full Design Flow From Start To Finish Including:
- Micro BGA / Micro Via / Blind and Buried Vias
- Rules Driven Designs
- Schematic Capture
- Library Development
- Database Construction and Verification
- Signal Integrity/Design Verification
- EMI Checking
- Full Document Package Creation
We have the experience required to consistently meet the highest standards in the industry. Our experience spans multiple market segments, including Telecom, Datacom, Computer & Storage, Medical, Mil/Aero, Industrial, and consumer products.
Our expertise lies in High-Speed Circuitry Design up to 40GHz and Mesh Networking (Optical: OC-48, OC-192, T1, E1, and Infiniband).
Other capabilities include Thermal Engineering, Signal Integrity Analysis, Software and Firmware Design, including software integration and API design.
Digital/High-Speed and Analog Design Capabilities Include:
- Circuit Design and Analysis
- FPGA to ASIC Conversion
- Component Analysis and Evaluation
- Compliance and Value Engineering
- Pulsed Circuits
- Analog Circuit Simulation and much more!
- Embedded Microprocessors and Chipsets for Power PC, Intel x86, TI DSP, Mellanox, Broadcom and various other chipsets used in Server, Telecom, Industrial, and Commercial market segments